- Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Diffusion Gels
- Dramatic Effects on Background Colors
- Secure Umbrella Mounting to L60-B
- Mounts on L60-B Reflector
- Maximum Umbrella Weight: 1.3 lb
- Crisp Contrast, Maximum Reflectivity
- 8-Rod Design
- Includes Carry Case
Perfect for on-location headshots as a rim or hair light, the 24" Westcott Deep Silver Bounce Umbrella is a portable light shaping tool with a deeper profile compared to standard photo umbrellas. Its depth creates a narrower beam for more directional light control with soft shadows, a cool color rendition, maximum reflectivity, and crisp details.
This 24" deep umbrella is designed for use with most portable flashes and compact light heads. It features a standard locking mechanism for fast set up and break down. Each umbrella includes a fabric storage case that fits into most camera bags.
The deep umbrella's 8-rod design creates a natural-looking round catchlight in your subject's eyes, allowing for pristine portraits without distracting reflections. Durable fiberglass ribs and a steel shaft maintain the umbrella's shape for an even light spread. An optional diffuser (sold separately) is available to create the effect of a deep octagonal softbox.
- 8 Durable fiberglass ribs maintain shape for even light spread
- Highly reflective silver interior maximizes output
- Durable dual-wall shaft rods provide extra support
- Compatible with portable flashes and compact light heads
|In The Box||
Westcott Deep Silver Bounce Umbrella (24")