In the spirit of the holidays we are extending our return policy to make this season easier to make exchanges/returns on any unwanted gifts.
For purchases made from between the dates of November 1st, 2023 through December 31st, 2023 customers will be able to return or exchange an item till January 15th, 2023! Our standard return guidelines still apply. You can reach out to us for any questions. Happy Holidays!
Standard Return Policy
At Pixel Connection we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart and decide that you need to return a product. We are proud to offer a 14-day return policy on new & used goods purchased from our store by phone, walk-in or website.
* Some restrictions apply depending on vendor(s).
If your return falls within the parameters of this policy you may return your product with the original receipt. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned in original condition with your item in order for us to process your return. Physically damaged items, unless caused by defect in product cannot be returned.
Items returned in non-new condition or missing original equipment are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. Items returned in proper condition with the original components within the return policy time frame may not be charged a restocking fee.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made on any cameras with more than 100 shutter actuations.
- No refunds or exchanges on special order products that we do not regularly keep in stock.
- No returns or exchanges on items with any type of water damage.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging. If a warranty card was included, it must be returned BLANK and not completed. Once the warranty card is completed, we cannot help you by exchanging your item and any problems will have to be handled as warranty claims with the manufacturer.
- All merchandise must be returned with the original box in brand new condition and the UPC, serial and other identifiable items intact; not cut out.
- After return policy time duration, functional products may be returned to Pixel Connection as used stock. The value you will be offered for products in this case will be determined by current used market value.
Non-Returnable Items/Final Sale:
No returns on drones, printers, seamless paper, batteries, audio/video equipment, headphones, ink, photo paper, film, all floor-standing speakers, aerosol, smoke bombs, open box/display items, software, service and maintenance items.
All returns must meet the conditions above. We highly recommend pre-arranging by calling beforehand and speaking with one of Pixel’s Team Members. Refunds will be issued in the same payment form as the original purchase. Any payments made via check will take 30-days to process. A valid state ID must be present for all refunds and exchanges. These policies ensure that we can continue to provide you with the highest level of products and services. We thank you for your support.