- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- General Protective Filter
- Aluminum Frame
- Optical Glass
- Clear Filter for Protection of Lens
- 16-Layer Super Multi-Coating
- EVO Antistatic Coating Repels Dust
- Water, Stain, and Scratch-Resistant
- Optical Glass Construction
- One-Piece Low-Profile Filter Ring
- Front Threads for Filter Stacking
The Hoya 52mm EVO Antistatic Protector Filter is a simple, clear filter designed for general protection for your lens. This optically clear filter does not affect the overall image quality while helping reduce dust, scratches, moisture, and other elements from damaging your lens.
The EVO antistatic coating on this filter helps to repel dust, as well as water, scratches, and stains, and aids in making the substrate easy to clean. The 16-layer Super Multi-Coating helps to reduce surface reflections and ghosting for maintained contrast and clarity. The optical glass filter is set within a one-piece low-profile aluminum ring, which lessens the likelihood of vignetting if used on a wide-angle lens. The ring also features front threads for attaching additional filters or lens caps.
- The clear filter offers general protection for your lens against the elements.
- Optical glass construction and a 16-layer Super Multi-Coating provides 99.8% light transmission for maintained contrast and color fidelity.
- EVO antistatic coating helps to repel dust and is also water-, stain-, and scratch-resistant.
- Additionally, this hardened coating is also easy to clean in order to remove smudges or fingerprints.
- The one-piece aluminum filter ring features a low profile to reduce the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses.
- Additionally, this ring incorporates front 52mm filter threads for stacking additional filters or attaching lens caps.
|In The Box||Hoya 52mm EVO Antistatic Protector Filter
Plastic Filter Case
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty