- Soft Light with an Edge of Crispness
- Focused Light Offers Directional Control
- Increased Dimension, Detail and Contrast
- Reduced Spill Light, Easy Feathering
- Bowens S-Type Speed Ring
Ideal for portraits or fashion, the 35.4" P90L Parabolic Softbox from Godox is a 16-sided light-shaper that offers focused, soft output with a punchy, crisp edge that lends dimension and detail to your subject as well as natural-looking catchlights in their eyes. The unique 27.3" depth of the modifier renders significant falloff at the field edge and therefore an enhanced degree of directional control, decreased spill light, and easy feathering. The Parabolic Softbox comes with removable outer and inner diffusers that can be used together, one at a time, or not at all to achieve different levels of contrast. A Bowens Type-S speed ring is included and carry bag is included for storage and transport.
The parabolic design yields soft, focused light with a crisp edge.
Long Service Life
- The wind, crush, and fall-resistant softbox features 16 sturdy fiberglass rods and durable fabric construction.
|In The Box