- Load Capacity: 70.5 lb
- Maximum Height: 62"
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Hybrid Flip Lock / Twist Lock Design
- Leveling Pan Head – Provides plus or minus 20 degrees of adjustment, providing multiple features and added precision to your shots.
- Flip-lock lever – CNC machined aluminum flip-lock. Easy to make quick height adjustments while shooting.
- Precise rotating foot - Stainless Steel conical ball bearing. Allows for even downward pressure.
- Waterproof twist locks - These feature water-proof (and dust-proof) twist locks.
- Arca-Swiss Style – Features an Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp and PU58 plate.
The MSDPL46C SupaDupa Carbon Fiber Monopod with Leveling Pan Head from Benro is a versatile and highly-portable carbon fiber tripod, well suited to travel, sports, and wildlife photography. With a maximum height of 62", this lightweight monopod weighs just 2 lb and folds to a compact 19.1", small enough to fit in a backpack or large camera bag. The six-leg segments open quickly and easily using twist-lock joints, and the top joint features a flip-lock release for fast height adjustments on the fly.
The MSDPL46C SupaDupa monopod features a built-in leveling pan head with +/-20° of tilt and 360° pan rotation and an Arca-type compatible quick-release set. It features a precision pan scale to accurately and precisely track subjects, and a level shot may be maintained by using the built-in leveling ball in conjunction with the attached bubble level, no matter the terrain. The oversized ergonomic quick release knob includes a safeguard feature to prevent the quick release plate from slipping too far, and the sliding adjustable plate has a precision scale to aid in balancing the camera.
|In The Box||Benro MSDPL46C SupaDupa Carbon Fiber Monopod with Leveling Pan Head (62")
Arca-Type Quick-Release Plate
Limited 3-Year Warranty Extends to 5-Year with Online Registration