- Load Capacity: 88.2 lb
- Maximum Height: 72"
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Hybrid Flip Lock / Twist Lock Design
- Flip-lock lever – CNC machined aluminum flip-lock. Easy to make quick height adjustments while shooting.
- Precise rotating foot - Stainless Steel conical ball bearing. Allows for even downward pressure.
- Waterproof twist locks - These feature water-proof (and dust-proof) twist locks.
- Carbon Fiber - carbon fiber leg tube construction.
- 5 Year Warranty – 5 Years with online registration.
The MSD46C SupaDupa Carbon Fiber Monopod from Benro is a versatile and highly-portable carbon fiber tripod, well suited to travel, sports, and wildlife photography. With a maximum height of 72", this lightweight monopod weighs just 1.3 lb and folds to a compact 17.9", small enough to fit in a backpack or large camera bag. The six leg segments open quickly and easily using twist-lock joints, and the top joint features a flip-lock release for fast height adjustments on the fly.
|In The Box||Benro MSD46C SupaDupa Carbon Fiber Monopod (72")
Limited 3-Year Warranty Extends to 5-Year with Online Registration