- Lateral and Vertical Column Extension
- Arca-Type Quick Release Base Mount
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 Female Base Threads
- 3/8"-16 Threaded Tripod Head Mount
- Engraved, Numbered Scale
- Pan Base Has Locking Feature
- Ballast Can Be Hung on Column
- Designed for Arca-Type QR Plate
- Capable of 360° Panoramic Shooting
The GPAC502 Adjustable Multi-Angle Column from Benro is an aluminum center column adapter that allows the center column to be adjusted to nearly any angle. It can go from an upright vertical position to a horizontal position, a down-low vertical position, or anything in between. One end of the center column has a 3/8"-16 mount for use with most tripod heads, and the other end features a sandbag or ballast slot. An object can be hung at the end to enhance balance and stability. The center column also is capable of panoramic photography. Loosen the panoramic lock knob to enable rotation and panoramic 360-degree photography. The built-in quick release plate of the GPAC502 is designed with an Arca-type mount that can be used with compatible heads. Two anti-slip studs are on the bottom of the plate. Also, on the bottom of the plate are additional 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting points, allowing it to be mounted to a video quick release plate or a number of other options.
- The vertical can be adjusted 180° in 15° increments.
- It is designed with an Arca-type QR plate.
- The column can be exchanged between vertical and horizontal in seconds.
- A ballast can be hung on the column without any slipping.
- There are scales on the center column.
- It is capable of 360° panoramic shooting.
- There are 1/4" and 3/8" thread holes at the bottom of the QR plate
|In The Box
|Benro GPAC502 Adjustable Multi Angle Column
3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 Adapter
Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Registration Extension: 2-Year