- Minor to moderate cosmetic signs of use possible
- Any signs of use will not impact performance
- Nonessential parts or accessories may be missing
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three XA Elements, Two Super ED Elements
- Nano AR II and Fluorine Coatings
- XD Linear Motor AF, Internal Focus
- Floating Focus System
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Comprising a range of ultra-wide fields of view, the Sony FE 12-24mm f/2.8 GM is an E-mount zoom characterized by an impressively bright and versatile design. Ideal for landscape, nature, architecture, and interior applications, the lens's constant f/2.8 maximum aperture and advanced optical design make it a perfect choice for working in difficult shooting conditions while still offering well-corrected imagery.
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Nano AR Coating II has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions. This updated coating is better suited for larger, curved elements and is especially adept at minimizing internal reflections.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing shallow depth of field techniques.
|In The Box||Sony FE 12-24mm f/2.8 GM Lens
Front Lens Cap
Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
Filter Cutting Template