This item is no longer available
- Record Full HD Video and 24MP Stills
- 1/2.3" Back-Illuminated MOS Sensor
- 20x Optical Zoom / 50x Intelligent Zoom
- HYBRID OIS 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 1080p Slow Motion Video up to120 fps
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video Recording
- Twin Cam with Wi-Fi and NFC Connectivity
By pairing the HC-V770 Full HD Camcorder from Panasonic with your smartphone you can record two camera angles at once. A main image from the HC-V770's sensor in full HD and a secondary picture-in-picture image from your phone's camera. But the HC-V770 works by itself, too. It features a 20x optical zoom lens with a 29.5 to 612mm equivalent focal length - giving you a wide angle when zoomed out, and a substantial amount of telephoto when zoomed in. Able to record slow-motion in Full HD at up to 120 fps, it can also perform in-camera interpolation to bring the final frame rate up to 240 fps
Through their lens design partnership with Leica, Panasonic incorporated a Leica Dicomar 20x optical zoom lens with four separate optical groups and a maximum aperture of f/1.8. To keep excessive image vibration to a minimum, for steadier handheld shooting, the HC-V770K features Panasonic's HYBRID O.I.S.+, which combines optical and digital image stabilization to provide 5-axis correction. Adjustable settings allow you to find a stabilization mode most appropriate for the kind of shooting you are doing. From OFF for tripod work, to Normal for regular handheld work, all the way up to Strong for those times when things really get shaky.
The HC-V770's Wi-Fi does more than let you capture video from your phone's camera as a secondary camera angle. You can preview a live image on your mobile device using the Panasonic Image App and change camera settings. If the camera has Internet access, you can even upload web-friendly copies of videos and photos directly to social media websites. Plus, there's a Baby Monitor function which lets you use the camera like an IP surveillance camera, viewing a remote feed across the Internet.
- Twin Camera Operation
- The HC-V770 you can connect to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and use that as the secondary camera. With this functionality you can shoot from alternate distances or angles for a variety of picture-in-picture images.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie Mode
- By combining two images taken with different exposure times, the HDR Movie function suppresses blown highlights and blocked shadows for crisper, clearer videos. With HDR you can maintain gradation in your images in difficult shooting situations, like when your subject is back-lit.
- Baby Calendar / Stop-Motion Animation Assist
- Set the baby's name and birthday to display thumbnail images of scenes recorded on and around that date, making it easy to find the scenes you want. By moving the subject slightly and shooting still images, you can create a unique animated slideshow. Previously taken photos are displayed with an onion skin effect for easy layering.
- Creative Control
- Built-in filter effects including Miniature, 8mm Movie, Silent Movie, and Time Lapse Recording let you match your video recordings to the shooting situation.
- Full-HD Slow Motion Video
- The HC-V770K records Full-HD (1920 x 1080) video at 120 fps. For a more dramatic slow motion effect the of the Crystal Engine's Intelligent Frame Creation interpolates frames to achieve an equivalent of 240 fps. You can easily switch to slow motion while recording with a simple touch on the LCD screen.
- High-Speed Precision Autofocus
- The image sensor has a 60 fps readout enabling quick focusing speed, stability, and tracking performance.
- Level Shot Function
- Level Shot automatically detects and corrects tilting in images. It can be adjusted to three different levels-OFF, Normal or Strong-depending on shooting conditions.
- 5-Axis HYBRID OIS
- Stabilized on 5 axes (pan, tilt, and roll axes, plus horizontal and vertical directions), the HYBRID OIS suppresses blurring in your videos when not using a tripod or other stabilizer.
- Multi-Manual Dial
- Several in-camera functions can be controlled by the Multi-Manual Dial these features include:
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
- Color Saturation
- Wi-Fi Functionality
- One-touch Connection - NFC lets you instantly connect a smartphone or tablet to the camcorder with just one touch. Even without an NFC phone, QR codes are provided to make Wi-Fi settings.
- Remote Shooting / Remote View - The "Panasonic Image App" lets you use a smartphone or tablet as a real-time remote to control the camcorder from a distance. View photos and video directly from the camcorder on a smartphone or tablet, and upload to a social networking site.
- Real-Time Broadcasting - You can live-stream events on USTREAM as they are being recorded in Full-HD resolution (requires a wireless access point).
- Baby Monitor - Check on the baby anytime from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet. Push Notification sends an instant alert when the audio sensor detects the baby waking or crying (requires a wireless access point).
- Home Monitoring - When you are away from home, your camcorder can record high-quality live video and you monitor and speak to your family or pets at home from your smartphone or tablet.
- Auto Transfer (Wireless PC Copy) - Images are transferred from your camcorder to your PC via the wireless access point at home.
- Highlight Playback and Easy Share - You can enjoy Highlight Playback with a smartphone or tablet right after shooting. Favorite scenes can be shared on SNS with simple drag and drop operation.
- Wireless TV Playback - An access point at home can be used to transfer data wirelessly to the TV or a tablet in the living room, or other rooms in the house (requires a wireless access point).
|In The Box||
Panasonic HC-V770K Full HD Camcorder