- Minor to moderate cosmetic signs of use possible
- Any signs of use will not impact performance
- Nonessential parts or accessories may be missing
- 60mm f/2.5 Optic
- Canon EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Compatible with Optic Swap System
- Straight Body Manual Focusing Ring
- Creates Subtle Swirled Edges
- Aperture Range: f/2.5 to 22
- Manual Aperture Control
- Minimum Focus Distance: 18"
- Filter Diameter: 46mm
- Internal 12-Blade Diaphragm
Draw attention to your subject by creating a smooth subtle swirl to your edges with the Lensbaby Twist 60 Optic with Straight Body available here with a Canon EF mount. This optic is compatible with the Optic Swap System and performs best when used with the included straight body.This full-frame 60mm f/2.5 lens features an internal 12-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas. You can manually change the aperture from f/2.5 to f/22 utilizing the dial on the front of the lens and you can manually focus on subjects as close as 18".
When shooting at a wider aperture, the Twist 60's swirled effect places more emphasis on your centered subject in full focus. As you stop down, the center area gets larger allowing you to bring more of your image into exact focus. The Twist 60 offers 46mm front threads for any filters you would like to use to further enhance your image.
The Twist 60 works best and is recommended for use with full frame cameras. Much of the swirled blur gets lost when using the optic with an APS-C sensor.
|In The Box||
Lensbaby Twist 60 Optic with Straight Body for Canon EF
Lensbaby Twist 60 Optic