- Open Box
- Minor to moderate cosmetic signs of use possible
- Any signs of use will not impact performance
- Nonessential parts or accessories may be missing
- Because we are the original reseller of this item, it carries the full manufacturer warranty.
- Fully tested and functional
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Three Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Air Sphere and Fluorine Coatings
- Nano USM AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Poised to be the new workhorse zoom, the Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8 L IS USM is a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length lens characterized by its bright, advanced, and intuitive design. The constant f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field. The optical design incorporates a series of aspherical and Ultra-Low Dispersion elements, which greatly reduce a variety of aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce sharp and clear imagery. An Air Sphere Coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Balancing the distinguished optical assets is the Nano USM focus system, which delivers fast, nearly silent autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. An Image Stabilizer also compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help produce sharper handheld shots in difficult lighting conditions. A unique Control Ring is also integrated into the lens design for intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself. Additionally, this 24-70mm is weather-sealed and has a fluorine coating to protect the front and rear elements.
|In The Box||
Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens
Canon E-82 II Lens Cap
Canon Lens Dust Cap RF
Canon Lens Case LP1222
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty